Effective Date: 31st October 2022
Last Updated: 31st October 2022
Your privacy is very important to us. It is Bridge Classic Cars policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our websites, which include www.bridgeclassiccars.co.uk, www.bridgeclassiccarscompetitions.co.uk and www.myclassics.co.uk.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
We are Bridge Classic Cars and we’re based at The Nursery, Main Road Pettistree, Woodbridge IP13 0HH.
Bridge Classic Cars is the controller and responsible for this website.
Personal Information we collect and how we use it
We will only require you to provide personal information to us where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service at your request.
We will collect personal information about if you if you enquire about, book or or purchase any of our products or services, and if you subscribe to our email newsletter and/or email notifications.
The information we collect may include:
- Information to identify you such as your first name, last name, and gender where relevant.
- Contact information such as email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Information relevant to your use of our website, services and the resources that you access such as your marketing preferences, survey responses and feedback.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- System information such as browser agent and version, to assist in diagnosing technical problems, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and other technical data.
- Payment information (securely collected and processed by our bank or payment provider).
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. We may use your information so that we can:
- Provide you with information about our products or services.
- Meet our contractual commitments to you.
- Contact you about any changes that we make to our website or services.
- Contact you if you are a competition winner.
- Deal with any complaints you may have.
- Verify your identity.
- Administer our website, including troubleshooting problems, analysing statistics, conducting research and tests and keeping our website secure.
Promoting our Services
We may use the personal information that we hold about you (such as your name, email address and telephone number) to tell you about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. This includes our email newsletter and SMS message service.
If you are a customer or we have provided you with a quote for our products and/or services, we may also contact you with information about similar products and services that we offer.
We have a legitimate interest to use your personal information in this way to promote our services and further our business.
You may withdraw your consent or update your preferences at any time by contacting us.
Information we collect on our website
When visiting our website, we may collect the following information:
- The pages you view and links you follow.
- Your IP Address and general location.
- Details of the device and browser you have used to access the site.
- Any passwords you use on our site.
- A device identifier (cookie or IP address) for fraud protection.
- Your login provider if you choose to login through a third party.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
Keeping in contact with you.
We use your personal information whenever you contact us, via the website, email, phone or post, including if you tag or engage with us on social media. We need to use your information to let you know about any important changes to our business or policies. We have a legitimate interest to use your information in this way.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share the information that you provide to us with our staff so that we can manage our business and provide our services to you. We may also share your information with selected third parties, such as:
- Our web hosting provider, to host the website and related services and applications.
- Payment service providers, for making and receiving payments.
- Our suppliers and distributors.
- Contact management systems to send emails, instant messages and SMS messages.
- Our trusted professional advisers such as lawyers and accountants, where appropriate.
- When required to by law and for the prevention or detection of crime.
- Necessary to protect the safety of our staff, property or the public.
- Proportionate as part of a merger, business or asset sale (in the event that this happens we may share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved).
- Your contact information may be shared with a competition partner when we run charity competitions. You will be notified of this in the individual competition page.
Storing and Protecting Your Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, it is your responsibility for keeping this password confidential.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We have a legal obligation to provide you with a concise, transparent and easily accessible information about your personal information and how we use it.
You have the right to ask us whether or not we hold any of your personal data and request a copy of all the information we hold about you.
Incorrect or Incomplete Information
You have the right to require us to correct any information we hold about you that is either incorrect or incomplete.
Remove your data
You have the right to require us to remove/delete your personal data.
You have the right at any time to ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes.
Object to us using your information for our own legitimate interests
We aim to always ensure that your rights and information are properly protected. If you believe that the way we are using your data is not justified due to its impact on you or your rights, you have the right to object to our use of your data in these ways. If you do object to this, unless we have a compelling reason to continue we will stop using your personal data for these purposes.
Bridge Classic Cars