Win our Nissan GT-R for less than £4!
The supercar killer, the performance of a GT-R speaks for itself.
Our GT-R benefits from having the popular stage one tuning package from Litchfield. This raises the horsepower to 590bhp. The Stage 1 upgrade brings out the full benefit of the Y-pipe and incorporates a recalibration of the GT-R’s engine management system. This recalibration releases significantly more power and transforms the way the GT-R performs, without pushing the limits of Nissan’s original engine parameters. Our GT-R has had just a single owner since 2015 who has taken great care of the car, serving the vehicle at every recommended interval. As you can see from our photographs, the condition of the paintwork and interior is better than most GT-R’s half it’s age. The wheels have been refurbished in 2020 and this car has had new brake pads on all four wheels here at Bridge Classic Cars. Our GT-R has 46,893 miles on the clock.
- Black edition Recaro seats
- Black edition 20 inch RAYS wheels
- Litchfield Stage 1 Package – 590bhp
- Bose Audio
- 3.8L Twin Turbocharged V6
- Sub 3.0 seconds 0-60
- Top speed of 193mph
- Recent MOT and full workshop inspection
Litchfield Stage 1 590BHP:
- Milltek Y-Pipe
- Improved boost control with custom Ecutek code
- Adjustable boost using the steering wheels cruise control button
- Revised ignition control, variable valve timing and Fuel maps
- Reduced fuel consumption (especially on partial throttle conditions)
- Increase in both power and torque across the whole rev range
- Litchfield Version 8 RACEROM Switchable maps for 95 Unleaded, 97 Super Unleaded & 99 Octane Super Unleaded
- Litchfield Custom Traction Control settings with Live adjustment (with optional Bluetooth Interface & Phone App)
- Litchfield Torque Control for Live adjustment of power output per gear (with optional Bluetooth Interface & Phone App)
- Litchfield Safety trips for additional engine and clutch protection
- Litchfield Custom Launch Control settings when used with Gearbox Software upgrade
18/11/2019 @ Lichfield
12/06/2019 @ Lichfield
29/08/2018 @ Lichfield
01/12/2017 @ Nissan
28/06/2017 @ Lichfield
30/11/2016 @ Lichfield
Bell housing replaced by Desira Nissan Norwich 01/11/2016
17/06/2016 @ Nissan
01/12/2015 @ Nissan
28/07/2015 @ Nissan
19/05/2015 @ Nissan
For your chance of winning this incredible machine, pick up your tickets today!
How it works
We’ve made it easier than ever to win your dream classic car. With every competition, one lucky winner will take ownership of one of our beautiful classics!
Every classic in our competitions will be personally delivered to your door, anywhere in the UK mainland in our own Bridge Classic Cars covered transport.
Simply follow the steps below and you could be our next winner.
- Choose the competition you would like to enter, select the amount of tickets you would like.
- Answer the question and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
- Thats it! You’re entered into our live draw. Your ticket number(s) will be emailed to you and can also be found within the ‘My Account’ section of the website.
The entire number of tickets available and a count down of tickets remaining will be present on every competition page.
The winning ticket will be selected at random using Google Random Number Generator and you will be able to watch every draw live on our Facebook page and website.
We will email the draw results to everyone who enters.
The more tickets you have, the better your odds are of winning!
If you have any further questions or have any issues with the website operation, please take a look at our FAQ Page.
To ensure all our competitions are run in a completely transparent and fair way we use Google’s random number generator to pick the winning entry.
We pick the winner LIVE on our Facebook page. Follow our Facebook page to ensure you don’t miss any of our live draws or launch of new competitions.
The draw date for this competition is 27/08/2020 at 7:00pm. Tickets will be available until 6.00pm unless all tickets are sold beforehand or the competition is extended to sell any remaining tickets.
Your ticket numbers are emailed to you once you complete your order and can also be found under ‘Your Account’. A full list of entries for each competition will appear on our Entry Lists page after the completion of the competition and before the Live draw.
By entering online or by post you confirm that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. Entry into one of our competitions and successfully answering the qualifying question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
You must be 18 years or over to enter the competition.
We issue a reasonable expected draw. However, depending on ticket sales we may look to extend the draw date if necessary. We may also look to run the draw regardless of sell out. All of which will be decided by Bridge Classic Cars Ltd and you will be notified accordingly.
All of our vehicles will be checked by our own technicians, a pre-delivery inspection (PDI) will be carried out. This GT-R has MOT until July 2021.
For full terms and conditions click here.